Physiotherapy treatments help facilitate recovery from injury or surgery, through using different mobilisation techniques, massage (including myofascial release), trigger-point therapy, electrotherapy, exercises and stretches.
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Shoulder problems (eg painful arc, rotator cuff problems, frozen shoulder, fractures)
- Elbow pain and stiffness (eg. tennis elbow, golfers elbow, bursitis)
- Wrist problems(eg. carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis)
- Hand problems (eg. dislocations, arthritis)
- Back pain and stiffness
- Hip problems (eg total or partial hip replacements or resurfacing, fractures or just pain and stiffness)
- Knee problems (eg post arthroscope, ACL or other ligament problems, runners knee, patellofemoral problems, total knee replacement, cartilage problems, arthritis)
- Ankle problems(eg sprains, fractures, achilles tendonitis)
- Foot problems (eg. orthotics, plantar fasciitis)
All muscle injuries – sprains, haematomas, ruptures are treated.